Admission Hub



3 Ways to Extend Your Stay in Canada

Escolas de Inglês e Pathway

Students can study up to 6 months with visitor visa.
  • Direct entry to colleges
  • IELTS, CELPIP, ESL programs
  • Classes start every Monday

Colleges Públicos

Study Public College will give you extra points on immigration.
  • 2 years + 3 years PGWP
  • Work while studying
  • Extra points for immigration

Trabalhar e Estudar

Work & Study programs allow you to work for up to 2 years.
  • Studying + Working 1 yr
  • work while studying
  • Classes start once per month

Student’s Experience

Canada Admission Hub ™

All our admission advisors have Canadian Degree / Diploma.
Exclusive tuition. It’s cheap to apply through us.